Honda Pioneer 1000 Snorkit by Triangle ATV Features:
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your UTV model. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location on the Pioneer 1000 as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, crankcase, front differential, rear differential, air box, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a 2" riser setup with a fabricated steel riser plate to hold the riser firmly in position.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test air flow requirements for the air box to ensure the air flow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your UTV will perform at its optimum level. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
- Air box
- Electrical components
- Fuel Tank Vent
- Coolant Overflow bottle
- Fan vent
- Transmission vent
Some of the features incorporated into this model of Snorkit include:
- 2" Sch. 40 PVC Riser
- Custom fabricated steel riser mounting plate
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFE TIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on differentials.
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the UTV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
- All steel plates are designed using the latest CAD systems and cut using Professional CNC Water Jet technology. Triangle ATV's riser plate designs are the highest quality products in the ATV/UTV snorkel industry, second to none