Honda Pioneer 700 Rear Tinted/Vented Windshield
Constructed from 1/8" Tinted General-Purpose Polycarbonate
Features Single Central Mounted, Adjustable Comfort-Flow Vent
- Weight:13.00 LBS
- Width:27.00 (in)
- Height:4.00 (in)
- Depth:55.00 (in)
Spike powersports Windshield 78-6007-R-T-EHO Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Honda Pioneer / Talon windshield solution option:13946
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Honda Offroad for more UTV parts and accessories
"Warning: DO NOT USE Loctite or any other thread sealer on the screws!"
Featured Blog Post: Wondering which type of windshield is right for you? Check out this blog to get the pros and cons of the various types of UTV windshields!