The door kit for the Honda Pioneer 500/520 is part of our modular cab system. Each section of the modular cab system, windshield, top, back panel, and doors work together or can be installed alone. So modular design means you have coverage options for the protection you need.
Soft Doors Features:
- Made using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) with a proprietary process that coats both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are manufactured from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
****NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures. Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.****