Six Inches of Sunshine
What’s so great about a 6” LED Combination Spot/Flood Light Bar? You can squeeze one in just about anywhere. They’re small enough to fit on almost any bumper and bright enough to make a huge difference on your night ride. And with a variety of optional brackets available, you can fit our light bar in more places, and on more vehicles, then ever before.
Built for Off-Road
When you take a light off-road, it’s got to be tough. The rugged housing is a modern, sleek design constructed of die-cast aluminum and the polycarbonate lens is virtually indestructible. With an IP67 water resistant rating, no branch, rock, or mud hole will comprise this light.
Upgrade Your Brackets
The included brackets are a versatile option, but if you want a perfect fit for your UTV’s cage, you need to upgrade to a 1.5”, 1.75”, 1.875” or 2” cage mounting bracket. The heavy-duty billet aluminum construction includes a rubber seal to ensure they won’t slide. For a snug hood or roof mount, use our low-profile mounting brackets.
LED Combination Spot / Flood Light Bar Features:
- Optional cage mounting brackets available
- Includes (1) LED rocker switch (additional rocker switch options available)
- Wiring harness Included
- 12 LEDs per light
- Spot lights illuminate the trail while floods illuminate your flanks
- 36w total power consumption per light
- 2.3 amp draw at 12V
- 2880 lumens
- Easy to install
- Aluminum mounting brackets
- Working temperature: -40 F - 140 F
- IP67 water resistant rating