Your Honda Pioneer 1000’s cab isn’t complete until you have a SuperATV Rear Windshield installed. It gives you superior protection from the elements and the trail. Whether you’re kicking up tons of dirt or just trying to stay warm on a chilly day, a rear windshield will make your ride better.
We use the best parts we can to make installation as easy and secure as possible. The rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out and the steel brackets make sure it won’t rattle no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus, the whole thing can be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
The 1/4” polycarbonate we use in our windshields is virtually indestructible. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so that it won’t break no matter what you hit on the trail. Whether you’re throwing up rocks with your rear tires or rolling over in a ditch, this rear windshield can take it.
Unmatched Windshield Experience
With over 150,000 windshields designed, manufactured, and sold under our belt, you can bet there isn’t a company with more side-by-side windshield experience than us. So if you’re trying to get a windshield back with true expertise that’s trusted by hundreds of thousands every day, SuperATV has what you need.
Scratch Resistant Flip Down Windshield Features:
- Switch between a full and a half windshield
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Optional proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
SuperATV Windshield RWS-H-PIO1KX Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Honda Pioneer / Talon windshield solution option:13946
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Honda Offroad for more UTV parts and accessories